Museet for Søfart i Helsingør har et kart i sitt arkiv med tilsvarende navn. Dette skal ha kommet fra Jacob en Casparus Loots-Man Atlas som ble utgitt i 1680.
Produksjon 1664 - 1676 (Noe usikkerhet mht datering)Muligens publisert i De Nieuwe Groote Zee-Spiegel (publisert i flere utgaver, den første i 1650).
Goos, Pieter (1616 - 1675)
Pieter Goos (1616–1675) was a Dutch cartographer, copperplate engraver, publisher and bookseller. He was the son of Abraham Goos (1590–1643), also a cartographer and map seller. From 1666, Pieter Goos published a number of well produced atlases. He was the first to map Christmas Island, which he labelled "Mony" in his map of the East Indies, published in his 1666 Zee-Atlas (Sea Atlas). His Atlas ofte Water-Weereld (Atlas or Water World) has been cited as one of the best maritime atlases of its time. Another of his fine works was the Oost Indien (East Indies) map published in 1680.
- Profession Kartograf, gravør og forlegger
- Gender Mann
- Nationality Nederland
- DigitaltMuseum Search in «Goos, Pieter»
- Production place Nederland Amsterdam sikker
- Kart OU 102
- License Contact owner for more information
- Identifier BSJ.03166
- Part of collection Bergens Sjøfartsmuseum
- Owner of collection Hordaland
- Institution Bergens Sjøfartsmuseum
- Date published November 8, 2017
- Date updated February 14, 2019
- DIMU-CODE 021027343262
- UUID BB554088-0747-4107-B23C-F75BC6E4D9AA