I 1771 ble Skaga delt mellom to brødre, Halvor og Asle. Asle hadde denne delen av gården, og Stugu her er nok bygd av sønnen Ola Asleson like etter år 1800. "Gamle-Skagen", Ola N. Skaga ble født her i 1860. Hans mor, Anne Aslesdotter var gift med Nils Olson Øndredal fra Hemsedal. Hun var sønnedatter til Ola Asleson. Ola N. Skaga, ugift, bodde her i stua til 1957. Da selte han gården til Hallingdal Høgskulelag.
The Skaga Farm was divided between the brothers Halvor and Asle in 1771. This part of the farm belonged to Asle, and this house was built by his son Ola Asleson just after 1800. "Gamle-Skagen", Ola N. Skaga was born here in 1860. His mother, Anne Aslesdotter, was married to Nils Olson Øndredal from Hemsedal. She was the son-daughter of Ola Asleson. Ola N. Skaga-bachelor, lived in the house until 1957, then he sold the farm to Hallingdal High School Society.
- License Contact owner for more information
- Identifier GOL-bygning 008 Badstue
- Part of collection Hallingdal Museum
- Owner of collection Hallingdal Museum
- Institution Hallingdal Museum
- Date published October 28, 2015
- Date updated November 5, 2019
- DIMU-CODE 021055979567
- UUID E60A307F-367C-47FD-B1B1-B6DFCA0AE752