Info om skip: DS SANDVIKEN bg. 1926
2/1926: Wallem & Co. A/S, Bergen - D/S SANDVIKEN
1940 til 1945 - I Nortraships tjeneste.
1956: Wallem, Steckmest & Co. A/S, Bergen - D/S SANDVIKEN
12/1958: Pan Norse S. S. Co. (Wallem & Co) Panama - NEGO SAN
1964: Doreen Steamship Corp. S. A (Fuji Marden & Co) Panama - CARINA
3/1966: Strandet den 22/3 på et koral-rev i pos. N 04.25' E 119.24, på reise fra Bali til Hong Kong. Refloated og opphugget.
H. Shimidzu was a popular ship portraitist working in Yokohama, Japan in the early part of the 20th century. His known works are all watercolor on silk and show a high degree of skill in accurately depicting both sail and steam vessels. Little is known of the artist’s background or training, but the importance of Yokohama as one of Japan’s busiest seaports, provided ample opportunity for artists of the Yokohama school to study ships and their details.
- Tilholdssted, Japan Yokohama
- Profession Skutemaler
- Gender Mann
- Nationality Japansk
- DigitaltMuseum Search in «Shimidzu, H»
- Production place Japan Yokohama sikker
- License Contact owner for more information
- Identifier BSJ.05423
- Part of collection Bergens Sjøfartsmuseum
- Owner of collection Hordaland
- Institution Bergens Sjøfartsmuseum
- Date published February 14, 2018
- Date updated February 14, 2019
- DIMU-CODE 021027457456
- UUID A471A538-543F-4089-8DC6-869E4E4CB6C2