Robert Bush Co period antique English pewter charger c 1790. See page 173 of Old Pewter Its Makers and Marks by Howard Herschell Cotterfell to learn more about English pewter and this maker. This pewter charger measures 13 and one half inches across. The Robert Bush Company was in Bristol and Bilton England on 20 High Street and St. Thomas Street. The partnership was composed of Robert Bush, James Curtis and Preston Edgar. The company was disolved on July 30 1793. Good condition with out repairs. Strong hallmarks
Description: This is a very nice 18TH century English pewter single-reed plate.
Markings: Back of plate marked by the makers: Robert Bush & Co. of Bristol, England.
This mark is listed in the ref: Old Pewter Its Makers and Marks, mark #739.
Condition: Very Good
Dimensions: 8 ½¿
Period: Circa 1790
Est. Value: $150.-175.
- Spising og spiseredskaper OU 264.2
- License Contact owner for more information
- Identifier BØB.2007:0513
- Part of collection Bø museum
- Owner of collection Bø museum
- Institution Midt-Telemark Museum
- Date published April 29, 2016
- Date updated May 4, 2016
- DIMU-CODE 021026399920
- UUID 0B12DF8B-02EA-4664-9883-AB234B38A49A