Non- exclusive Jan 23, 1937.
If published the following credit line must not be altered, omitted or abbreviated.
"Roy E. Trexler"
and a coopy of publication forwarded to
Roy E. Trexler
West 63rd St.
International Ski Meet Dec 9-12, 1936 at Madison Square Garen, New York, N.Y.
The flying Norseman, Svere Kolterude, who won the Slalom Race for the seventh time out of as many races, being presented with a silver trophy by Colonel John Reed Kilpatrick, president of Madison Square Garden Corporation, while the "Royal Mountie" Orchestre played the Norwegian anthem.
Sverre Kolterud- Madison Square Garden. Number ski one!
Aksesjon - April 1, 2003 — April 30, 2003Reg. 04.04.2003
- Litteraturreferanse Skihistorien i Nordre Land, side 149
- License Contact owner for more information
- Identifier LM.F.005203
- Alternative name 3278 - Neg
- Part of collection LM - Kulturhistorisk
- Owner of collection Randsfjordmuseet/ Lands Museum
- Institution Lands Museum
- Date published February 22, 2020
- Date updated September 27, 2023
- DIMU-CODE 021018530842
- UUID 9764B559-15B2-4017-B1F2-BA56BAF12F7E