Skalaen på baksiden er en fartsmåler (a speed table by means of which a chip of wood tossed over the side of the vessel was timed by counting rhytmically as the chip travelled the distaance between the two marks of known distance apart on the ships side. It was designed by Pieter Holm, who ran a navigation school in Amsterdam."
Produksjon 1797 (INN)
- Production place Nederland sikker
- License Contact owner for more information
- Identifier AAM.07724.
- Part of collection Kuben
- Owner of collection Aust-Agder museum og arkiv
- Institution Aust-Agder museum og arkiv – KUBEN
- Date published March 12, 2014
- Date updated November 6, 2020
- DIMU-CODE 011022541639
- UUID D9CEAFE7-BCD0-458E-BAB1-A5F62D2E4E89